Orlando Psychology Associates
John Grbac, Psy.D. is a Licensed Psychologist, Certified Family Mediator, and Qualified Parenting Coordinator. With over 20 years of professional experience as a psychologist, Dr. John Grbac provides a variety of services to children and families of central Florida.
He has extensive professional experience with family conflict and divorce issues. He is also trained in collaborative law and as a Guardian ad Litem. He has noteworthy skills in identifying and addressing parental alienation dynamics and in providing therapeutic reunification counseling. Dr. Grbac developed a state-approved educational program, Coping with Divorce, designed to help divorcing parents and their children.
- Counseling for children, teenagers, and parents of divorce
- Custody and Parenting Plan Evaluations
- DCF/State-Approved Parent Education Program
- Family Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Parenting Coordination and Co-Parenting Counseling
- Therapeutic Visitation and Reunification Counseling