One Account, Unlimited Connections
OurFamilyWizard® professional accounts simplify client communication for legal and mental health practitioners. With a single account, lawyers, mediators, counsellors, and other professionals can connect to as many parents and families as they need.
The family-specific permissions of a professional account are dependent on whether you are connected to one or both parents in a family.
Single Parent Access
With access to a single parent, professionals and practitioners will be able to:
- Send messages to and receive messages from that parent
- View account activity from the perspective of that parent
- See IP address information associated with the login history of that parent
Dual Parent Access
With access to both parents, professionals and practitioners will be able to:
- Create parenting schedules, expense categories, and more for parents
- Send messages to and receive messages from both parents
- View account activity from the perspective of either parent
- See IP address information associated with both parents' login histories
Get to know the account types used by your clients and their families.
Parents can use OFW to keep track of their parenting time, share important documents, manage their shared parenting expenses, and much more.
This account type is perfect for grandparents, bonus parents, and extended family members. They have limited access to the calendar, journal, and message board features.