Kinsey Law Offices

A divorce case in California begins when the Petitioner or his/her divorce lawyer files a Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage in the Superior Court asking the court to dissolve the marriage and to deal with any issues between the parties arising out of the marital relationship such as child custody, child support, spousal support, property division, debt division, payment of attorney fees and court costs, etc.
Filed under: Mediators