Basic Info Bank Entries
The Info Bank was created to store all of your important information. It is where you will share things such as emergency contact numbers, school information, medical data and documents to which both you and your co-parent either want or need access.
In this tutorial:
- Creating basic entries in the Info Bank
- Updating or removing entries in the Info Bank
- Category-specific entry instructions
Creating Info Bank entries
- Navigate to the Info Bank tab.
- Select the section for which you wish to create an entry. You can select them from the boxes on the Info Bank landing screen or from the menu on the left side of the screen. Note: Certain sections require different steps to create entries.
- Use the Add button to add new information. Decide whether you want to mark the entry as private or not. This will determine whether or not your co‐parent can see the entry you create.
- Click Save at the top of the screen.
Updating or removing entries
- Navigate to the section of the Info Bank where your entry in question is located. Click the name of that entry to view its complete details. Note: You can only edit or delete entries that you created.
- To edit the entry, click Edit. Make your updates, and once you are done, click Save.
- To delete the entry, click Delete. This will remove the entry from the Info Bank.