Access our full set of features through the OurFamilyWizard website
Analyze your messages with ToneMeter™
ToneMeter™ is an optional add-on to your OFW subscription. Learn how to add ToneMeter™ to your account.
In this tutorial:
Running a ToneMeter™ report
You can get immediate feedback from the ToneMeter™ tool when composing a message. To do so,
- Tap the ToneMeter™ icon. It will be located in the blue bar above the keyboard and look like four signal-strength bars. If you do not see this icon, verify that you have ToneMeter™ enabled on your account.
- Any flagged statements will be listed below the icon after it is tapped. If no statements are flagged, a 'No Results' message will be displayed instead.
- If desired, update the flagged statements and re-run the ToneMeter™ analysis by tapping the icon again.
Note: ToneMeter™ does not prevent you from sending a message with flagged statements. Parents can still send messages despite any results returned by the ToneMeter™ tool.
Verifying your ToneMeter™ add-on
If you're unsure whether or not you have ToneMeter™ on your account, you can verify by doing the following.
- From the app menu, select My Account.
- Tap Service Status.
- Your ToneMeter™ status will be shown as either Active or Inactive.
If you wish to add ToneMeter™ to your account, sign in through the website and follow these instructions.