The OurFamilyWizard Expenses makes it easy for you to create custom reports of your shared parenting expenses and payments. Learn how with this tutorial.
- In the main navigation menu, click Expenses.
- Select Reporting from the left of the screen.
- Select the type of report you'd like to run. There are four types of reports available:
- Transactional: Pulls all actions related to a specific expense together regardless of the time between actions
- Chronological: List the actions taken on the Expense Log by the month
- Statistical: Gives you a high-level view of your shared expenses
- Payments: Provides details from payments made using the OFWpay system or outside of OurFamilyWizard
- After selecting your report type, complete any of the given fields below to specify the details with which you'd like to filter your report, such as date range, who expenses are for, etc.
- Click Create Report to generate your report.
- Click Print in the top-right corner of the screen to download a PDF version of your report.