Useful OurFamilyWizard Tools for Parents During the COVID-19 Crisis
OurFamilyWizard has always been and continues to be committed to evolving and enhancing its platform and features. You may or may not know of tools on OurFamilyWizard that could prove indispensable during times of uncertainty and national emergency.
Consider taking these actions within your OurFamilyWizard account, as they may be extremely useful during the COVID-19 crisis:
- Use the Health section of the Info Bank to upload your child's most current medical details and medical insurance information. This information is essential for parents to have on hand in case of an emergency, whether it's related to COVID-19 or not.
- Upload documents to the MyFiles section of the Info Bank. Use this space to share necessary documents, like your child's medical insurance cards. Other important materials to share here through the COVID-19 crisis may include your child's school-related documents like remote learning assignments or communication from teachers.
- Use Trade/Swaps™ in the Calendar to propose and document one-time changes to your regular parenting schedule.
- Use Check-ins in the Journal to memorialize your presence at parenting time exchanges, trips to the doctor, and other important locations.
- Create Moments in the Journal to share photos and updates with your co-parent and other family members.
You can find additional instructions on using these and other OurFamilyWizard tools in our Tips & Tricks section. Here, we provide thorough walkthroughs of using the tools on the website and mobile apps.
Please refer to your parenting agreement or custody order, as they control the specifics of your shared parenting schedule and responsibilities. Your attorney can help you to better understand provisions within them if confusion arises.