The OurFamilyWizard Info Bank keeps your family's most important details organized and at your fingertips. Learn how to use the Info Bank on the OFW mobile app with this walkthrough and stay on top of your child's health and medical needs.
The Health section of the Info Bank on the OFW mobile app creates a central location for recording details about administering medicines, medical incidents, procedures, immunizations, and more.
For health insurance and provider entries, follow the Basic Info Bank Entries tutorial instead.
Creating New Health Entries
- In the app's main navigation menu, tap the file cabinet or Info Bank icon.
- In the list of sections, tap Health.
- The family member whose information you are viewing will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- To switch between family members, tap 'Switch User', select the family member whose information you wish to view, then tap Done.
- Tap the section for the topic in which you'd like to add an entry. You're able to create entries for medication, immunizations, procedures, incidents, health conditions, and test results.
- Tap the + sign the upper-right corner of your screen, and complete all fields available for your entry. You can also adjust the date associated with your entry.
- Tap Save in the upper-right corner to save the entry.