Organize your shared parenting and spend more time with your kids.
Parenting time and visitation schedules, expense tracking, messaging, and more.
We know that life after divorce can be difficult, but it doesn't have to be. OurFamilyWizard® is dedicated to providing you with the tools that you need to organize your shared parenting and reduce conflict between you and your co-parent, leaving you with more time to spend with your children.
How can these tools get you on track towards a better life for you and your children?
- Easily coordinate your shared custody and joint custody parenting time schedules while keeping accurate records with the OurFamilyWizard® calendar.
- Have more confidence to request parenting time trades through the OurFamilyWizard® calendar trade function.
- Take the confusion out of splitting expenses with your co-parent through the OurFamilyWizard® expense log.
- Eliminate the hassle of sending documented reimbursements to your co-parent using OFWpay™.
- Easily stay up-to-date with your child’s health records, immunization histories, school information, and more with the OurFamilyWizard® information bank.
- You don’t have to worry if an email made it to your co-parent anymore with the safe and secure OurFamilyWizard® message board.
- Avoid conflict by improving the tone of your correspondence using Tonemeter™ for messages.
- Access all of your important co-parenting information via the OurFamilyWizard® mobile app.
Keep your children out of the middle of your co-parenting disputes.
More effectively manage your difficult shared custody, joint custody, or co-parenting relationship.
- Prepare yourself for any unexpected disputes or accusations by having clear and accurate documentation at your disposal. Every function that OurFamilyWizard® provides acts as a source of truthful documentation that cannot be tampered with.
- Avoid confusion and unnecessary disputes with your co-parent by creating a clear picture of parenting time schedules and visitation arrangements.
- Decrease your chance of going back to court by settling your disputes elsewhere. There is no more “he said/she said” between you and your co-parent because every action is stamped with who made it and when it was made.
NOTE: Many state and federal laws use terms like ‘custody’ when referring to arrangements regarding parenting time and decision-making for a child. While this has been the case for many years, these are not the only terms currently used to refer to these topics.
Today, many family law practitioners and even laws within certain states use terms such as ‘parenting arrangements’ or ‘parenting responsibility,’ among others, when referring to matters surrounding legal and physical child custody. You will find these terms as well as custody used on the OurFamilyWizard website.