Co-parenting after divorce can be easy if you employ the right co-parenting tools. For over 12 years, the OurFamilyWizard Website has been helping divorced or separated parents communicate about critical issues regarding their children. OFW has proven so effective that courts throughout the United States and Canada order it by name.
Using a co-parenting tool like the OurFamilyWizard Website can lessen many of the challenges that parents face when parenting from separate homes.
Here are a few examples:
- Communication - Among emails, texts, and phone calls, having a central location for all parenting communication, like OFW, the chance for something important to get lost in the shuffle is majorly reduced.
- Accessibility - The co-parenting tools offered through OurFamilyWizard make getting the information you need to know easy and unobtrusive.
- Organization - Searching through thousands of emails to find out something like the date of a last immunization is inefficient. Categorize important family information to make it readily available by using the features on OFW.
- Documentation - Using a co-parenting tool like the OurFamilyWizard Website, important details, like when a message was read, is always available.
- Mobility - Being able to view your family's information via the OFW mobile app can mean vital information, like clothing and shoe sizes, are always with you.
Each family has its own unique situation, but many of the problems that arise for families managing shared custody are similar. Often times, emotions are heated after a separation, so using a co-parenting tool like the OurFamilyWizard Website can help to diffuse the situation by avoiding nasty phone conversations and opening lines of clear and efficient communication. Most importantly, by putting the conversation on a co-parenting tool like OFW, improves child wellness by pulling the contentious conversation away from your child’s ears.