Access our full set of features through the OurFamilyWizard website
How do I set up Touch ID or Fingerprint Authentication?
Touch ID and Fingerprint Authentication on the OFW mobile app lets you bypass username and password authentication and login to your account using your fingerprint. This is an optional feature and is only available for devices that support fingerprint authentication.
In this tutorial:
Touch ID for iOS
In order to use Touch ID entry for the OFW mobile app, you must enable the Touch ID feature through your iPhone's settings. Once that's completed, to set up Touch ID entry, start by logging into your account on the mobile app with your username and password.
If you’re new to using the app but already use Touch ID on your iPhone, you will be prompted on the home screen to set up Touch ID for the OFW mobile app upon your first login.
- If not, go to the left navigation menu and select “My Account”.
- Go to "Manage Touch ID".
- In the Touch ID Management screen, toggle the switch to Enabled.
- Tap "Done" to save your preference. The next time you log in to your account on the mobile app, you will be prompted to log in using your Touch ID.
Fingerprint Authentication for Android
- Log into your OFW account using your username and password.
- In the left navigation menu, select "My Account" and then tap "Fingerprint Authentication."
- Toggle Fingerprint Authentication to 'Enabled.' The next time you sign into the OFW mobile app, you will be prompted to log in using Fingerprint Authentication.