How do I manage my easy access PIN code?
An easy access PIN code on the mobile app for parents allows you to bypass username and password authentication with a four-digit code. This is an optional feature and only available for the mobile app.
- From the app menu, select My Account.
- Next, navigate to the Manage PIN screen:
- On Android: Simply tap the Manage Pin option in the My Account submenu.
- On iOS: Tap Security. Then, under the Sign-in Options section, switch on the toggle next to PIN.
- Enter and then confirm your 4-digit PIN. Your code will then be ready to use upon your next login to the app.