Login Credentials Assistance
Every account on OurFamilyWizard is protected by a username and password. These login credentials can be used to access an account through the website and mobile app and across different devices.
In this tutorial:
Updating your username
You have to option of changing your username at any time.
- Log into your account and click the tab for My Account. Select the Login & Security section from the menu on the left.
- In the Username field, click Edit.
- Confirm your current username.
- Next, create and confirm your new username.
- Click Save. You will use your new username the next time you log in to your account.
Retrieving your username
In order to use the username assistance tool on the OurFamilyWizard website, you will need to have already provided a number for ‘Mobile Phone’ within your account. If you do not have a number listed for ‘Mobile Phone,’ you will need to contact Customer Support in order to retrieve your username.
- Go to the Username Assistance tool.
- You will be asked to provide the email address and mobile phone number associated with your account.
- Once you have confirmed the mobile phone number listed in your account, you will be sent a 6-digit verification code via text.
- You will then be prompted to enter the 6-digit verification code. Once you have done so, your username will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
If you need password assistance after retrieving your username, go to the Password Assistance tool.
If you are unable to retrieve your username via username assistance on the website, please contact Customer Support for help.
Updating your password
If you are signed into your account, you can update your password anytime on the My Account tab.
- Select Login & Security from the menu on the left.
- In the Password field, click Edit.
- Enter your current password in the first box.
- Create and confirm your new password, making sure to type this password the same way in both fields. Make sure that you choose a password that is easy for you to remember but difficult for someone else to guess.
- Click Save to update your password.
How to create a secure password
We recommend that you choose a password that is easy for you to remember but difficult for anyone else to guess. The password you use should also be unique to your OFW account, meaning it's not used elsewhere.
• Use an uncommon phrase or creative statement.
• Your password cannot include spaces. However, it can include special characters including ! & % $ # *
• Substitute special characters in place of letters. Be careful not to be too obvious about what letters you choose to replace with sy#bols. For example, replacing an S for $ is an obvious replacement.
• Purposefully missspell words in creeeative waayyyys.
• cAPITalize a variETy of letters throughout your paSsword
• Change your password to something new every once in a while.
• Never change your password back to one you've already used before.
What to do if you forget your password
If you are not signed into your account and have forgotten your current password, you can use the password assistance tool on the login page to reset it.
- Enter your username and the email address on file for your account
- Click the Submit button.
- Check the email address associated with your OFW account. You will receive an email containing a secure link through which you can update your password.