Access our full set of features through the OurFamilyWizard website
Medical Information Organization
The OurFamilyWizard Info Bank keeps your family's most important details organized and at your fingertips. Learn how to use the Info Bank on the OFW mobile app with this walkthrough and stay on top of your child's medical needs.
The medical section of the Info Bank on the OFW parent app is a central location for recording details about administering medicines, medical incidents, procedures, immunizations, and more. For medical insurance and provider entries, follow the Creating New Info Bank Entries tutorial instead.
Creating new medical entries
- Expand the app menu using the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner, and click 'Info Bank'
- Select 'Medical'
- The family member whose information you are viewing will be displayed in a grey bar near the top of the screen. To switch between family members, click on 'Switch User'
- Select the topic for which you'd like to add an entry. You're able to create entries for medication, immunizations, procedures, incidents, health conditions, and test results.
- Click on the plus sign in the upper right corner and fill in all fields.
- Click the check mark in the upper right corner to save the entry.