Access our full set of features through the OurFamilyWizard website
How do I create a journal entry?
To create a new journal entry using the mobile app for parents, start by logging into your account.
- From the app menu, select Calendar. Then, tap New Journal.
- Select a date to assign the entry to and compose your entry.
- Choose your privacy setting for this entry.
- Select “Shared” to share this entry with your co-parent, other family members, or all professionals to whom you have granted access to oversee your account.
- Select “Private” to create this entry as a private journal. If your entry is private, only you will be able to view it.
- To save your entry, tap the checkmark at the top-right corner of the window.