Calendar View Time Intervals
By default, the OFW Calendar will display the current month in full. But you also have the option of viewing the calendar one day, week, month, or year at a time.
Viewing a single day
There are two methods that you can use to view a single day on the calendar.
- Select the button titled "Day" in the top menu of the calendar. This will change the entire view of the calendar to reflect a single day.
- In order to navigate between different days in this view, use the forward and backward arrows located to the left and right of the current date.
- Select the day that you would like to view from the mini calendar located directly to the left of the main calendar view.
Viewing a single week, month, or year
- Use the buttons titled "Week," "Month," and "Year" in the top menu of the calendar. This will change the entire view of the calendar to reflect the selected interval of time.
- The year view option functions differently as it displays a pop-up menu for 12 months, beginning with the current month. This will not display an entire year through the main calendar.
At any point in time when changing the view of the calendar to a single day, week, month, or year you can easily navigate back to the current date by selecting the button titled "Today" in the top menu of the calendar.