A simpler way to manage shared expenses
- Track shared expenses for unreimbursed medical costs, child support, extracurricular activities, and more.
- Reduce financial stress by having a clear picture of child-related spending.
- Categorize expenses based on type in order to note how much each parent is responsible for.
- Send secure online payments with OFWpay or record payments made outside of OFW.
- Get accurate, customizable reports of your expenses and payments at no additional cost.
Simple yet secure online payments
The OFWpay system allows parents to make documented electronic payments using the OFW Expense Log. Each step of the transaction is documented on OFW, from the time the funds are sent to when they are successfully transferred to the recipient. OFWpay streamlines payments and reimbursements between parents on OFW while keeping each parent's financial account information secure.
Upload receipts for each expense
Parents can upload receipts and invoices to each expense they create. More than just expense receipts, payment receipts for transactions made through OFWpay or through means outside of OFW are saved indefinitely.
Automatic calculations & clear reports
The OFW Expense Log calculates each parent's share of an expense based on its category and approval status. Customizable reports let you view your expenses based on categories, transactions, and more. Download these reports or print at home for no additional cost.
Your information stays protected
We aim to provide you with easy-to-use tools that keep your information highly secure. All of your activity is protected with a username and password, multiple levels of encryption, firewalls, high SSL certificates, and more. Your expense entries are always protected from being edited or deleted by the other parent at any time.