Online Custody Calendar
Going through a divorce and custody battle can be a very difficult time for any family, no matter the situation. The outcome of most cases seems to leave every party unhappy. It’s just not a very pleasant ordeal in general. There are a number of ways you can try to ease this pain and also many people out there who want to help you in your situation. Tools and resources such as an online custody calendar can greatly help to reduce conflict between you and your co-parent, which is ultimately in the best interest of both you and your children.
The benefits on an online custody calendar
There can be endless benefits from an online custody calendar. Throughout the years, online custody calendars have become much more sophisticated while still being extremely user-friendly. Don’t let a tool as useful as an online custody calendar discourage you if you don’t think you’re technologically savvy enough to use one. The truth is that anyone can easily learn how to use one. Some of the benefits of an online custody calendar include the following.
- Using an online custody calendar leaves you with more time to spend with your family because you are spending less time scheduling and getting confused over a messy written calendar.
- Holidays aren’t a scheduling nightmare anymore. An online custody calendar allows you to extend your schedule years into the future, which means that you can easily visualize and make plans for holiday times.
- There is very little room for error by using an online custody calendar. Communication between divorced couples is usually very unpleasant, which means that errors in the schedule can often occur. Using an online custody calendar reduces conflict and chances for error.
- The real benefit goes to your children!
- There are many more benefits of an online custody calendar. Try one out for yourself to see the full potential.
It was stated above that the real benefit of an online custody calendar goes to your children. This is the biggest benefit of this tool by far. Using an online custody calendar greatly reduces the amount of unnecessary conflict between you and your co-parent through a number of ways. If your children are exposed to unnecessary conflict between you and your co-parent it can severely damage them mentally and emotionally, especially if they are younger in age.
Getting started on your own online custody calendar
In order to create your own online custody calendar the first thing that must be discussed between you and your co-parent is the type of custody and visitation schedule that each of you want. This will allow your schedule to be easily split up between the two of you. By doing this early on, an online custody calendar can be written well into the future, making it easier to keep to the schedule. The next task is to evenly split holidays and special events with your co-parent. For more information on how to set up your online custody calendar please visit our tips for working out your holiday schedules.
How the OurFamilyWizard website® can help you with your online custody calendar?
The OurFamilyWizard website® has been providing shared parenting families with the tools and resources that they need for setting up an online custody calendar and enforcing it. For more information on how the OurFamilyWizard website® can help you and your co-parent with setting up an online custody calendar please visit the Divorce Parenting page.